Monday, April 13, 2009

Breaking Dawn- Twilight Series Ends

It is a sad day because there is no more Edward & Bella, but also one of joy because of a happy ending. I finally finished the Twilight series by reading the fourth and last book, Breaking Dawn. This was by far, the longest book of the bunch. Perhaps Stephanie Meyer wanted to condense two books into one. I'm not sure if I enjoyed this one the most because of the story or because I knew it is the last and final book. Regardless, I have enjoyed the ride.
I can't discuss this book in length because there would be too many spoiler alerts. However, I will say that Bella comes into her own and, in typical Meyer style, there is definitely a surprise or two in this book. Again, the writing is not good, even the ending is mediocre, but there is just something addicting about this book!

This is the first time in a while that I don't have another book immediately lined up. Perhaps it's because there is no fifth Twilight book to look forward to- now I can just take my time to pick another book. P Gregory may be beckoning me...

No comments: